We are looking for enthusiast, committed, self-motivated and result-oriented individuals to fill the following posts:
Welcome and assist customers stock shelves perform inventory control use the computers to cashier, place orders and keep records help keep the store tidy and have fun!
- Salary Range - MVR 5,000.00 - MVR 6,500.00
Responsible for cash handling and managing the Cash Counter in the stores
- Salary Range - MVR 5,500.00 - MVR 7,000.00
- Excellent customer service skills, including a positive \"can do\" attitude
- Punctuality & Reliability
- Ability to multi-task
- Home improvement knowledge a plus
- Fluency in English & Dhivehi
- Attendance & Punctuality Allowance will be paid upon the successful probation
- Store Discount
- Opportunity to grow with company
- Fun & active work environment
- To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness. ·
- To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system. ·
- To oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement. Similarly, he/she ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse. ·
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members. ·
- To supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily. ·
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking.
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in inventory management. ·
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel, Word and any other inventory related software. ·
- Fun & active work environment
Color Bank is looking for a Customer Coordinator to manage the day to day operations of our Color Bank &ndash Marine Paint Store .This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work for a large company with an excellent progression plan laid out.
- Salary Range- MVR 9,000.00 &ndash MVR 10,000.00 after probation
- Provide managerial and technical support to the Area Manager, with responsibility to improve existing processes and support the introduction of new customers and new
- Work closely with the store associates to ensure the volume of work is completed on time and to the required quality, whilst maximizing productivity and minimizing waste and inefficiency
- Work closely with other Sales Managers to get new Corporate clients
- Monitor and control stock levels within the store requirements
- Ensure for excellent customer services are given to the customers
- Ensure good housekeeping and cleanliness are maintained throughout the business days in the store
- And also if we can include some points which targeting or assisting some in store corporate client
- Have knowledge & experience within the painting Industry
- Knowledge of appropriate processes & work methods of a store operation.
- Ability to work in a busy schedule and shift basis. Must be able to adapt working patterns and proactively engage flexibility and change
- Experience of working within a strong safety culture
- Able to work with others, communicating and building robust working relationships with other departments and people across the business
- Actively participate in, and contribute to, team meetings, and to carry out agreed action points within the time frame set.
- Ability to support other members of the team in times of pressure
Interested candidates send in your resume, before 15th August 2017 addressed to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or to our Corporate Office addressed to HR Department in M. Baarana, 1st Floor
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview